TomTom WEBFLEET Overview
- TomTom WEBFLEET is a web-based service, giving you 24-hour secure access to all your vehicle management and reporting information, from any PC. So wherever you have access to the internet, you have access to the real-time management of your workforce, with no need for any software installation. This means there is no hassle with or interference from IT necessary.
- And because TomTom WEBFLEET is a subscription service, we provide you with all the latest data, maps and upgrades that your business needs, when it needs them. No in-house IT maintenance or updating costs. Now isn't that one less management headache?
- As a central technology for their own fleet management applications, TomTom WEBFLEET is used by numerous companies worldwide such as, logistic and shipping service providers, handcrafters, delivery service providers as well as automotive manufacturers and many more. From Scandinavia to Saudi Arabia, thousands upon thousands of vehicles are connected online with TomTom WEBFLEET.
TomTom WEBFLEET Features
- Smart and efficient tracking & tracing and planning: Know the precise location of all your vehicles as you watch them in real time on street level maps. When a new task comes in, see instantly from people's locations and your current planning which of your drivers is best placed to take the job. Gain the flexibility to manage your fleet from the office, home or on the road: All you need is an Internet connection to connect to the service and locate your vehicles.
- Secure online account: View the data and desired reports by accessing your secure online account with your own personal ID and password on every computer that has access to the Internet.
- Works on all operating systems: The website runs on every operating system (Windows, MAC OS, Linux) and every browser (MS Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla, ...) without installing any plugin or downloading/running any proprietary software.
- Flexible access for multiple users: Dispatchers or planners in various locations can work simultaneously with the same information. Users can give their clients, sub-contractors, or partners, access to individual vehicle or vehicle group data
- No Investment Costs: There's no special software involved besides a modern internet browser and no need for any additional hardware on your computers. This saves you money a let you gain flexibility.
Improved efficiency and productivity
- Vehicle tracking: Allows you to locate your entire fleet in real-time. Localising every vehicle on any given moment 24h/24h. Vehicles are clearly shown on a completely interactive map display along with speed and heading information. At-a-glance, you can see which vehicles in your fleet have their ignitions on or off.
- Allocate the closest vehicle to a new job: Respond to customers faster and more effectively and get to more jobs in the day. Identify the fastest routes to jobs. Analyse vehicle time-on-site (billable time) and waiting time.
- Monitor all vehicles and their drivers: See information on speed, working hours, mileage and idling time. Monitor total driving hours. Driving hours by trip. How long a driver has been traveling between stops. How long drivers are stopping for. This assists greatly in managing the number of hours drivers are working each week or month. Also helps manage driver fatigue and ensure that drivers are taking sufficient breaks.
- Working time: See when drivers are starting work and when they finish.
- Mileage: You can see how many kilometers drivers are racking up, by day, week, and month; even over the entire year.
- Speed: You can use speed reporting to run a speed profile comparison to compare multiple drivers' behaviour together. This allows you to maintain visibility into how your vehicles are being used.
- Billable time and waiting time: This allows you to see each of your driver's jobs as trips and understand how long drivers are taking to get to jobs and then the time they are spending on site. For the service sector, this time on site can be billable time or for the transport sector, time on site may be interpreted as waiting time.
- Increase security: Quickly locate lost or stolen vehicles (or trailers). Set parameters for unauthorised vehicle use and instantly receive alerts via email or text message.
Clear, accurate reporting
- Professional reporting: Automatic logbooks of mileage, driving times, standstill locations, etc. Helping you with everything from payroll to expenses, tax returns to efficiency studies. Receive reports daily, weekly or monthly, with exactly the data your company needs.
- A various offer of reports: Different types of Trip Reports - Message Reports - Working Times - Usage Times - Overspeed Reports - Stop Reports - Driver Assignments - Speed Analysis Reports - unauthorised Event Report - Order Reports. Reports on driving hours, stop durations and stop locations.
Always connected to your people on the road
- Two-way communication: With standard text messaging you can send tasks with navigation coordinates from your pc direct to drivers out on the road. All they have to do is tap 'accept' on their TomTom GO and follow the navigation instructions. And when they need support, the office is just a tap on the screen away. Simple and quick, reducing mistakes and making things clearer, for everyone.
Up to date maps
- Full European maps: TomTom WEBFLEET provides maps at street-level of all countries in Europe.
- Easy to use: Our mapping is clear and easy to use. At higher levels the map displays major routes and arterials; as you zoom in closer, more surface streets and map details appear. This helps ensure that the map remains uncluttered and easy to use.
- Regular free map updates: Because TomTom WEBFLEET is an internet based service, you will always have access to the most up to date maps available. Without any extra costs.
- With the TomTom WEBFLEET.connect interface you can easily integrate TomTom WEBFLEET in your existing software. Then you can create your own reports and import your addresses into TomTom WEBFLEET.
TomTom WEBFLEET Reporting
- TomTom WEBFLEET generates automatic logbooks of mileage, driving times, standstill locations, etc. Helping you with everything from payroll to expenses, tax returns to efficiency studies. Receive reports daily, weekly or monthly, with exactly the data your company needs.
All online reports can be exported to PDF or MS-Excel files for further offline use.
- TomTom WEBFLEET offers various types of reports: different types of Trip Reports - Message Reports - Working Times - Usage Times - Overspeed Reports - Stop Reports - Driver Assignments - Speed Analysis Reports - unauthorised Event Report - Order Reports. Reports on driving hours, stop durations and stop locations.